www.indiapost.gov.in Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Mains Exam – IPPB. IPPB Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2017.
The India Post Payments Bank has released a notification for 1710 posts. The candidates who are qualified in Prelims exams can now take the Main exam which will be conducted on 29th Jan 2017. Get www.indiapost.gov.in Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Mains. The release is for mains exam and the admit card for this mains exam is available for download at their official Website www.indiapost.gov.in. Applicants must provide Application ID and Date of Birth while downloading IPPB Assistant Manager Call letter.
www.indiapost.gov.in Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Mains
The Written Exam for IPPB officer Scale I and II will be conducted at various centres across the country. Candidates must provide Admit Card While entering to the exam hall and they can find their exam date, time, venue on their Admit Cards.
Guidelines to download Admit Card:
- Refer to the link www.indianpost.gov.in
- Choose the related link and click enter
- Search for www.indiapost.gov.in Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Mains option by providing the required details
- Download the admit card as PDF
- Provide the Admit Card at the time of examination.
www.indiapost.gov.in India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
The Full form of IPPB is India Posts Payments Bank. It was founded on 1st April 1774 and is under the control of India Post. It is a part of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology which is under the control of Indian Government. www.indiapost.gov.in Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Mains is ready. The Head Quarters of Indian Post Office is located at New Delhi. Recently, it has released a notification for IPPB Assistant Manager posts and those who have qualified for mains by successfully qualifying prelims are waiting for the exam to commence.
www.indiapost.gov.in AM admit card 2017
The Preliminary Exam was held on 7th and 8th of Jan 2017 at various centres across the country. The Examination Topics for Mains are Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language, Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude. The exam will be of 200 marks in total and the exam paper will be available in Hindi and English Languages respectively. get www.indiapost.gov.in Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Mains. Mobile Phones, Calculators, Smart Watches and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the exam hall. Candidates have to provide valid Id card such as voter id/driving license/aadhar card/Bank statement/PAN card along with admit card as a proof of Identity.
www.indiapost.gov.in IPPB Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
Candidates should be careful while marking the option as there is negative marking available for wrong answer. If the answer is wrong, 1/4th of the mark will be deducted and hence guess work here can cause a lot of damage in scoring.
The Summary of the Post is as follows:
Organization Name: IPPB
Official Website: www.ippb.gov.in
Total number of posts: 170
Date of Exam: 29th Jan 2017
Type of Job: National
Name of the Post: Office Scale
Total Vacant Posts: 650
Place of Examination: will be conducted all over the Country
The exam pattern will be of 5 sections. They are
- Reasoning section with 50 Questions which comprises of 50 marks with duration of 40 minutes
- English Language section with 40 Questions which comprises of 40 marks with duration of 30 minutes
- General Awareness section with 40 Questions which comprises of 40 marks with duration of 20 minutes
- Computer Knowledge section with 20 Questions which comprises of 20 marks with duration of 10 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude Section with 50 Questions which comprises of 50 marks with duration of 40 minutes
www.indiapost.gov.in am mains admit card 2017
Guidelines for Candidates of this www.indiapost.gov.in Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Mains:
- Candidate will be allowed to the exam hall if and only if the candidates provides the admit card with valid ID proof.
- Candidate must reach the venue 02-03 hours prior to the examination in order to avoid last minute chaos.
- No electronic gadgets are allowed in the exam premises
- Misbehaviour by the candidate can lead to cancellation of exam.
Click Here for www.indiapost.gov.in Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Mains