cgbse 10th result 2017. Chhattisgarh Board 10th Class Results.The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education which is often termed as CGBSE. Here is the cgbse 10th result 2017. It has conducted the 10th class secondary board examination in the month of February and March for all the students who belong to Chhattisgarh. The cgbse.net 10th Result 2017 of this test are expected to be announced in this month. Therefore, students are requested to have a little bit of more patience and visit our page on a regular basis as we are going to update you with the every detail connecting with your results.
cgbse 10th result 2017
Every year the exam is conducted almost in the same months, and the results are also announced in the same month, so this year also it is expected to be the same. The results are available to check the name, percentage, marks, etc., Download cgbse 10th result 2017. After the announcement of your cgbse.net 10th Result 2017 if you still have any doubt then you can immediately apply for the revaluation or re-correction of your papers. The evaluation dates will be released after ten or 20 days of the results.
cgbse.net 10th Result 2017
As per the available sources, the CGBSE 10th results are going to be announced in the early morning hours around 10 am from the Raipur office of the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education. Collect cgbse 10th result 2017 marks. After the official release of the results, the students can check their results online on the official website i.e.www.cgbse.net.
Chhattisgarh 10th result 2017
Based on a statistics the total number of students who appeared for the exam are 4,42,060 and in that regular students are: 4,04,775 and 10,326 private students who wrote examinations in various centers where the count is 2085. This cgbse 10th result 2017 helps you to go further in your studies. The statistics show that the education system is right over the place and many of the students are getting the basic education which is required for every individual.
If we also look at the statistics of previous years 10th results it is as follows:
- Year-2012-total percentage of a pass-72.50 and total number of students appeared were 90,239, and the percentage of boys passing is 70 and the percentage of girls passing is 71.
- The year-2013-total proportion of pass-75.92 and a total number of students appeared were 01,74,294, and the proportion of kids passing is 73, and the percentage of girls giving are 74. This year get cgbse 10th result 2017 school wise here below.
- Year-2014-total percentage of pass-79.62 and a total number of students appeared were 02,45,453, and the proportion of boys passing is 77, and the percentage of girls giving are 78.
- The year-2015-total proportion of pass-83.73 and a total number of students appeared were 03,56,953, and the percentage of boys passing is 80, and the percentage of girls passing are 82.
- Year-2016-total percentage of pass-83.73 and a total number of students appeared were 04,12,729, and the percentage of males passing is 93, and the percentage of girls passing are 89. As you know the cgbse 10th result 2017 school wise available in the month of April. Click below for results.
- The result which is expected in the year 2017 is total percentage of pass-90, and a total number of students appeared were 0405,20,332 and the percentage of boys passing is 90 and the percentage of girls passing are 92.
cgbse 10th result 2017 school wise
If we go with the above statistics of the results it is very clearly understood that every year the number of students who are appearing for the board exam are increasing that means the literacy rate is going up, and it is a good sign that many children are getting educated and the other observation from the cgbse 10th result 2017 is that in all the years the girls got the highest pass percentage when compared to boys.
cgbse 10th result 2017 name wise
This is a good sign that the girls are moving forward and this would indirectly contribute to the development of the country. cgbse 10th result 2017 school wise will be available here. The number of people get educated the more the country develops. This year the expected pass percentage is much higher when compared to all other previous years.
Click Here for cgbse 10th result 2017