BBNL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE 2017


BBNL ET Recruitment 2017 Notification Executive Trainee Vacancy Recruitment through GATE Online Application Form bbnl.nic. BBNL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE 2017 is now ready. Bharat Broadband Network Limited has asserted about the release of recruitment advertisement for the recruitment of Executive Trainee (ET) through GATE. In an aim to fill up the vacancies, the organization is inviting the applicants to apply the application form through online.

BBNL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE 2017

The interested candidates must be well qualified in GATE Exam and should have gained good score. This BBNL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE 2017 notification is to fill the Executive Trainee post in various vacancies such as Information Technology, Electronic Communication and Computer Science. To know the complete information please read our entire article. If this not enough you may get additional information from the authority website itself by logging into the Bharat Broadband Network Limited web portal.

BBNL ET Apply Online 2016 procedure

The contenders should firstly appear for Electronics and Communication (EC), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) and Electrical Engineering (EE) paper of GATE Exam 2017.

He/ She should score good marks in GATE and these good score marks candidates are eligible for further selection procedure.

bbnl executive trainee recruitment 2017

The BBNL ET Recruitment 2017 will also consider the candidates medical fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination and character and antecedents verification.

The aspirant’s age limit should be minimum 21 years and maximum should not cross 27 years by this 15th January 2017.

Education qualification must have finished full time in B.E/ B.Sc. (Engineering) in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science/ Information Technology / Electronics from a recognized University.

bbnl.nic Recruitment 2017 Salary Structure

The applicants who got finalized from the BBNL ET Recruitment 2017 and who got appointed as a Executive Trainee are paid Rs. 16,400 -35-40,500/- on a probation for a period of 12 months from the date of BBNL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE 2017 appointment. After the probation period, they will be designated as Assistant Manager.

Marks Weightage for selection of Executive Trainee

BBNL ET Recruitment 2017 Out of 100 marks calculates 75 % marks in the EC/ EE/ CS paper of Gate 2017 remaining 25% for personal Interview.

bbnl recruitment through gate 2017

The last date for online submission of GATE application was finished on 4th October 2016. The commencement of Online Submission of Application to BBL will open on 15th January 2017.  Fill the BBNL ET Recruitment 2017 and submit the application on or before 27th February 2017.

BBNL ET Notification 2016 and Download Procedure of application

Do not know how to apply for the BBNL Recruitment 2017, Steps to fill BBNL ET Online Application Form 2016

The candidates can find the application form BBNL ET Recruitment 2017 from the official website of BBNL i.e. is log on to the website

Check the advertisement link in the latest update or notifications

Click on the “BBNL application form”. This will redirects to another page showing a BBNL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment through GATE 2017 application form.

bbnl notification through gate 2017

Fill the required and mandatory details and attach the requested certificates and documents without fail and your latest photo with signature.

Finally click on submit button. Do not forget take a print copy of the applied application form. get results of this exam soon. The registration number is required for further use, so keep the hard copy safely.

The online application form will open from 15th January 2017 on wards.

For details click here. Until the time, the aspirant who got good score in GATE has to keep preparing for the further BBNL exams.
I am Content Developer for Couple of Career Blogs. I am much interested in research & Develop interesting Topics all the Time. Thanks for Reading My Article. I expect Comments Below on my writings – Thanks 🙂